You’ll find pediatricians—doctors who specialize in caring for children and young adults—at Ministry Health Care locations throughout Wisconsin. With a commitment to nurturing optimal physical, mental and social development, they focus on every aspect of a child’s well being including wellness check-ups, preventive care and health education, as well as diagnosis and treatment for acute or chronic diseases and illnesses.
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine Specialties:
- Comprehensive primary care for children and adolescents
- Wellness check-ups and physicals
- Behavioral and developmental issues
- Diagnostic tests
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Asthma and allergy management
- Lead poisoning/lead exposure testing and treatment
- Learning and attention problems
- Pain management
- Pediatric infectious diseases
- Mild injury care (cuts, bruises, sprains, simple bone breaks)
- Healthy lifestyle management, including nutrition and exercise
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
As part of a large network of care, our pediatricians can expedite referrals to other medical specialists, Ministry Health Care community hospitals or Ministry Saint Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in Marshfield as needed.