At Ministry Health Care, we earn trust by working together as One Ministry to keep Patients First in everything we do. This is Our Promise to you – our patients, their families and our communities. Our Promise means when you walk into any Ministry hospital or clinic, you will see the healing ministry and values of our founders, the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother, at work. Here, everyone works together, as one, to provide the best care possible for all patients, not just through state of the art technology, but also through hands-on, compassionate care.
Our Mission as a Catholic health care system is to further the healing ministry of Jesus by continually improving the health and well-being of all people, especially the poor, in the communities we serve.
- Service of the Poor — Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence — Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity — Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom — Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity — Courageous innovation
- Dedication — Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
At Ministry, we continually look to tomorrow. We push ourselves as an organization and as individuals to grow, to take the extra step, to work as hard as we can to bring hope, respect and dignity to each patient and their family.
Ministry Health Care does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services, and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact Linda Ohser, 504 Coordinator at 414.359.3038.